Quality Aviation Mouldings
Fibreglass Solutions meet the design, architecture and manufacturing challenges of the UK’s sea, land and air industries. Producing high performance Glass-Reinforced –Plastic / composite mouldings, to client’s exact specifications. Using the latest technologies, including resin transfer moulding (RTM), We can create virtually any shape, size or quantity of product in our purpose built production facility, with outstanding quality and service.
Through our design expertise and manufacture experience, we are accustomed to the demanding needs of Airport operators and provide a wide range of services to bring airport interior and exterior solutions of exceptional style, practicality and durability – no project is outside of our scope.
What parts can be made in GRP?
Fibreglass Solutions have produced many different structures for the aviation industry as well as repairs – The range of GRP mouldings we can manufacture include:
- Air Traffic Control Modular Furniture Systems
- Check In Desks / Ticket Desks
- Airport Hospitality Furniture
- Public Information Signs
- Security Compliance Furniture
- Screening Desks
- VAT Counters
- Seating / Seat Backs
- Toilet Compartments
- Ballistic Shields
- Battery / Fire Extinguisher Enclosures
- Dashboard Components
- Interior Panels
When you choose Fibreglass Solutions as your composite partner, you tap into a wealth of specialised knowledge of custom fibreglass mouldings and over 30 years of industry experience at delivering exceptional quality GRP products whilst sustaining an exemplary level of service to an ever widening group of clients.
The Advantages of GRP Aviation Mouldings:
- Increased Fuel Efficiency
- Enhanced Structural Properties
- Aesthetically Pleasing – Sleek designs to impact and promote
- Resilient and Long Lasting – Making GRP the material of choice for products of continuous public use
- Customisable – Any shape, texture, colour or specification
- Weather & Corrosion Resistant – Fibreglass is impervious to all climatic and temperature conditions – essential for mass-transit or exteriors.
- Chemical Resistant / Leak free
- U.V. stabilised – To prevent discolouration
- Fire Retardant (class 1/0 to BS 476 Part 7)
NATS (National Air Traffic Services) Swanwick
Fibreglass Solutions worked with NATS (National Air Traffic Services) – the global leading provider of ATC services to produce Air traffic control modular furniture systems that would be installed in their Swanwick control centre operation rooms.
Our team provided design assistance and calculations, precision patterns and moulds, and of course the 70 systems fabricated in high quality composite fibreglass.
Contact Our Friendly Team
At Fibreglass Solutions we are able to take on anything from a bespoke one-off commission to volume production quantities. So whether you have a new requirement for a composite moulding or it’s time to find a new supplier, Fibreglass Solutions are here to create it for you – to the highest standard, at a great price and with the best possible service.
For more information about GRP Avaition Mouldings, just ask – we’ll tell you why GRP is the best material for your needs. Or for any aspect of your project that could benefit from our teams input, contact us today on 0800 0886 034