To provide the best composite solution to a client’s specific needs at optimized cost, Fibreglass Solutions’ involvement in a project begins at the conceptual design phase. The concept might be started through conversations or sketch’s with the customer and then the team at Fibreglass Solutions can work through the design process with the customer making specification’s and if required full 3D modelled drawings.
It is during these preliminary discussions that we initiate a project vision/ strategy. This is where we compile the individual requirements, explore synergies and define targets to synthesize what will eventually drive the final design. We are able to review and advise on design specifications with the perspective of improving functionality, enhancing appearance and maintaining cost control to an achievable scheduled delivery.
Our expertise covers; Compilation of user requirements (URS), definition of project targets together with the customer, process selection, evaluation and comparison of design options, layout incl. zone and logistic concepts, cost estimates, feasibility studies. Fibreglass Solutions combines these requirements in your project to a high degree.
We Can Provide The Complete Solution:
- Conceptual design
- Design documentation
- 3D visualisation, 3D documentation (Autocad, Solidworks)
- Material selections and assessments
- Full project cost preparation and project management
- Preparation of formal specifications
- Cost effective engineering, economically scaled solutions.
- Stress analysis and in-depth assessments on “finite elements”
- Formal assessment reports
- Consultancy services
- Quality control / Quality assessment
We can provide a complete turnkey package of project design and build services. More and more of our clients are finding that a combined package from one source offers substantial cost and time savings, especially beneficial on fast track projects.
When you choose Fibreglass Solutions as your composite partner, you tap into a wealth of specialised knowledge of custom fibreglass mouldings and over 30 years of industry experience at delivering exceptional quality GRP products whilst sustaining an exemplary level of service to an ever widening group of clients.
Glass Reinforced Plastic Manufacturing Processes:
- Pattern design and manufacture
- Fibreglass mould / Tooling manufacture
- Hand lay / Spray up
- Latex tooling
- Solid surface castings
- Vacuum bagging
- RTM – Resin transfer mouldings
- Ancillary metal work
- Paint spraying / finishing service
- Controls and supervision of onsite installations and installation services
Contact Us, Today!
Any queries regarding your next project, we are always available to assist. We would be pleased to hear from you and welcome the opportunity to further discuss your requirements. You can telephone our expert team on 0800 0886 034 or alternatively please complete the short contact form provided.